Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I decided to create a playlist of my current favorite 2023 songs. This playlist is kind of like my 2023 Playlist. Heavy emphasis on kind of because that mix is more general, this playlist is more specific and I have narrowed it down to just 20 tracks. 

Normally I would incluide a brief list of songs that music fans should listen to but not this week. I think all these songs should be heard. I also put the songs in order, number 1 being my top favorite song of 2023 (so far, the year is still young). 

Most of the music I have been enjoying this year is heavy metal so for any non-metal fans, probably best to skip this playlist. I do have some non-metal tracks on the mix like T-Pain's cover of the super corny Journey song "Don't Stop Believin'", country artist Margo Price's "Lydia", "Golden Age" by post punk band The Bellwether Syndicate, Vietnamese pop artists Pham Lich and her version of "La Anh" which I learned went viral on TikTok., and EDM producer Alan Walker's "Dreamer". 

I plan on putting out another mix of my top 20 current favorite songs of 2023 roughly around July, so basically it will be a quarterly mix. 

Comments

Popular Posts