Bandcamp Friday

Tomorrow is Bandcamp Friday when Bandcamp waives its service fees and all the $ goes to artists and bands. I thought I would post a list of music I am thinking of buying, probably not all but I definitely want to buy. FYI, it is also a list of ideas for anyone looking for new music to check out. I have also included a second list of recommendations/suggestions of music from my Bandcamp collection. 

Music I am thinking of buying: 
evergreen | Moon In June (bandcamp.com) (Japanese shoegaze/dreampop)

死季彩 | Hymn Above Traumatic Emotion (bandcamp.com) (Japanese industrial/metal)

ECHOES | Anesthetic Youth (bandcamp.com) (Vietnamese alternative rock)

Electrùnic | Limebócx (bandcamp.com) (Vietnamese trip hop/electronica)

Eternal Path to Eden | Leukotomy (bandcamp.com) (Vietnamese black metal)

Matrix | Serenity In Murder (bandcamp.com) (Japanese death metal)

Heavenly Persona | Shizuka (bandcamp.com) (Japanese post-rock)

Camlann – Your Death Is My Glory | Oberwave Records (bandcamp.com) (Indonesian darkwave)

Legend of East Dan 東丹傳奇 | FROZEN MOON (bandcamp.com) (Chinese post-black metal)

Recommendations/Suggestions from my Bandcamp collection:
Rakshak | Bloodywood (bandcamp.com) (Indian Folk metal)

Finding Ikigai | Go With Strangers (bandcamp.com) (Japanese dreampop/shoegaze)

”THE OTHERS"EP | KUBINE (bandcamp.com) (Japanese industrial/metal)

Promised 重啓.應许 | DengeL (bandcamp.com) (Chinese gothic metal)

HAGAKURE II | Bloody Tyrant (bandcamp.com) (Taiwanese folk metal)

chandelier | autumn-us (bandcamp.com) (US Darkwave band)

Ephemerality | Ephemerality (bandcamp.com) (Chinese death metal)

Comments

Popular Posts