Music I have bought so far in 2023

It's April. A third of 2023 is over. I felt I would post some of the albums/EPs and singles I have bought this year so far. I have pretty much bought the same amount of music as I did last year except I didn't buy any music in January 2022. Many of the music I bought via Bandcamp as downloads with the exception of the Anathematise, and Vintersea CDs. I also bought the Silent Elegy and Onmyo-za CDs from a third party vendor on discogs, great place to find import cds from China and Japan.

January
Silent Elegy - Gone with the Wind
Twilight Blooming - Song of the Warrior

February
Serenity in Murder - Infact Bellum (2022 version)
Nini Music - Nothing Else Matters (Metallica cover)
Army of Jade Kirin - US - Army of Jade Kirin 10 Years later
Lovebites - Judgement Day
Bloody Tyrant - Hagkure II
Nini Music and Joy - The Sound of Silence 
Margo Price - Strays
Claude Chelle - Buddha Bar

March 
DengeL - The Garden of Earthly Delights (Part 1)
Anathematise - Bizarre Tales From the Past and The Future
Onmyo-za - Ryuuoudouji 

April 
Anesthetic Youth - Echoes
Limebocx - Electrunic
Serenity in Murder - Matrix (new single)
Vintersea - Woven into Ashes (pre-order)
Lovebites - Judgement Day (I bought another copy because USPS sent my order from JPU back to US customs and I decided to order another copy because heaven knows if I will ever see my order from JPU Records)

Comments

Popular Posts