Music I Am Currently Listening to

I am super lazy today so I decided to just write out what albums and playlists I have listened to in the past week. 

Albums:
6XT7 - Die Together 

French Police - Bleu 

Laang - Riluo

Silent Angel - Unyelding, Unrelenting

Rachel Platten - Wild Fire

Chasms- - Glimpse of Heaven

Quyech - to the many years

Chasms - On the Legs of Love Purified

Romy - Mid Air

Onymo-Za - Ryuu Doji

Foxlore - Noisserped

Silence in the Snow - Levitation Chamber

Kian Soltani

AnNam - Quoc Su Ca

Valkyrie Zero - Attack of Valkyrie

Allison Russell - The Returner

Mistoria - Trigger EP

Closure - Innocence

Go With Strangers - Finding Ikigai

Tanya Tucker - You Are So Beautiful

Julia Michaels - Wish soundtrack

Joe Hisaishi - Spirited Away soundtrack

Blush - Supercrus

Emma Anderson - Pearlies

Diskoteq - Grayscale

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs

Post-Punk/Darkwave 

Mustang Ranch: My Favorite Tanya Tucker Songs

Your Top Songs 2022

The Best of Studio Ghibli

On Repeat

Your Top Songs 2023

Comments

Popular Posts