Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is Sunday afternoon and time for me to put together my list of music I want to listen to this week. Now that it is December, I want to get ready for my Best of 2023 list so for the next couple of weeks, I am listening to mostly 2023 releases to put together my Best Albums of 2023 list and my playlist of Best Songs of 2023. List is short is because I have already listened to quite a few albums this past Friday. The songs from each album will be on the new mix I post every Friday, also have Friday off from work.

Albums:
Alan Walker: Walker World

Blackbriar: A Dark Euphony

Dolly Parton: Rockstar

Glaring: Void

Joe Hisaishi: The Boy and the Heron

Laang: Riluo

Maggie Tra: Very Vui

Nacarbide: The Identity of Discord (recently released)

Ndlovu Youth Choir: Celebrate

Silent Angel: Unyieling, Unrelenting

Trobar de Morte: Carpe Noctem

The Uncrowned: Stopover -Dedicated to SHAL-

WagakkiBand: I vs I

Playlists:
Best Songs of 2023 (still a work in progress)

Your Top Songs of 2023

December Mix

Post-Punk/Darkwave Mix

Songs From Song Exploder

Comments

Popular Posts