Playlist of the Week

2023 has been a fantastic year for heavy metal music. For this week's playlist, this mix is a collection of my favorite songs that came out this year. I quickly threw this mix together this morning. The songs are not in order. I still have some albums I need to listen to and see if I can include them on my mix. I will post a finalized mix with the songs in proper order probably around the first of the new year. In the meantime, this mix will give readers an idea of my favorite heavy metal bangers. By the way, don't sleep on Japan, their metal scene is incredible hence 95% of my mix consists of Japanese metal bands. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Separate Ways" by Exit Eden
"Just Cause" by Valkyrie Zero
"Wicked Witch" by Lovebites
"Cocytus" by Ghost Cries
"A Thousand Scars" by Sirenia
"Metal Kingdom" by Babymetal
"At the Gloaming Void" by Vintersea
"March of Plaint" by Perish of Empyrean
  

Comments

Popular Posts