Albums of the Week

Today at work, I was in the mood for some Nightwish and much to my delight I saw that all of Nightwish's albums with Tarja was available for streaming. This made me very happy. I always hoped that the early Nightwish albums would become available for streaming and now they are. I have missed listening to them over the years. I have been a fan of Nightwish since 1999 when I first saw an ad for Wishmaster in a magazine and my curiosity was piqued. I bought the album online and been a fan since although it got rocky a bit when Tarja left the band but I got over the changes. With Floor Jansen firmly ensconced as the band's singer, I love the band even more so than ever. That said the work Tarja has contributed to Nightwish over the years will always have a special place in my heart. Glad that I had the opportunity to see her with the band many years ago.









Comments

Popular Posts