Weekly Office Playlist

It is that time again when I have figure out what I am going to listen to at work for the week. I have Monday off for a couple of medical appointments but otherwise it is the end of the month when my department have to try to get everything pushed through at work for $$$.

Albums:
Altai: Zolgoyo Doo

Amaranthe: Massive Addictive

Amberian Dawn: Looking For You

Angelica Garcia: Medicine For Birds

Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

Box and Twins: Zerfall

Hatchie: Keepsake

Huun-Huur Tu: Ancestors Call

Jinjer: Macro

Katie Pruitt: Expectations

The KVB: Only Now Forever

Megan Thee Stallion: Fever

Natalie Hemby: Puxico

Nightwish: Angels Falls First

Nightwish: Oceanborn

Nightwish: Wishmaster

Piroshka: Brickbat

Poppy: I Disagree

The Rain Within: Atomic Eyes

Seven Spires: Emerald Seas

Shawn Colvin: Steady On (30th Anniversary Accoustic Edition)

Sleeping Romance: Enlighten

Snoh Aalegra: -Ugh, Those Feels Again

Sweat Boys: I Like to Party

Tori Amos: From the Choirgirl Hotel

VNV Nation: Resonance

Playlists: 
Studio Ghibli Playlist

I Love the '90s

I Love the '80s

From Nothing: My Favorite Generdyn Songs

Random Mix 2.0

Sympathy For Lady Vengeance

Heavy Metal Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts