My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! For a four day work week, it sure felt more like a five day work week. At least I have heard some interesting music this week despite my foul mood.

Last week Amberian Dawn released their new album Looking For You, and now this week Delain put out Apocalypse and Chill. I have been enjoying the bands' new albums quite a bit, I am particularly fond of Amberian Dawn's new album.

I don't know why but I had been in a bad mood all week since I got back from my trip to Chicago. The only thing that really made me happy was that Nightwish's albums with Tarja is fully available on Spotify for me to listen to my heart's content. I have been listening to all the albums from Angels Falls First to Century Child. It was about damn time those albums were uploaded onto Spotify. There are a lot of Nightwish songs on this week's playlist, I also included their new song "Noise".

Also what made me happy is that I discovered the joyous sounds of Rina Sawayama and Sevdaliza, two really interesting pop artists I discovered through either Spotify or All Songs Considered.

Songs to check out:
"All I Need" by Roniit
"STFU" by Rina Sawayama
"Oh My God" by Sevdaliza
"Looking For You" by Amberian Dawn
"Sway With Me" by Saweetie w/Galxaara from the Birds of Prey Soundtrack
"We Had Everything" by Delain

Comments

Popular Posts