Upcoming concerts

2020 is shaping up to be a fantastic year for concerts. Today I bought my ticket for the 5/1 First Avenue show for Doomtree. I thought I would try to put together a fairly comprehensive list of upcoming shows in the Twin Cities. Heavy emphasis on the word "try", I may end up missing a concert here and there ;).

I hate that I will be missing The Hu in April because I already have my ticket for The Birthday Massacre show. I hate saying this but hard pass on Funker Vogt because last year the lead singer posted a photo of him and a friend dressed up as really bad Asian stereotypes with the stupidly racist Fu Man Chu mustache. I would love to support my friend who is putting on the show but I refuse to give my money to a musician who thinks mocking Asians/Chinese is funny. No thanks but if people want to go see Funker Vogt then go right ahead. For me this is a personal decision.

Refused with Youth Code and Racetraitor at the Fine Line on 2/29

Dark Energy 4 yr Annvrsy/Automelodi, Void Vision, Fee Lion, Pixel Grip at PNA Hall on 3/7

Gothsicles Conformco SweatBoys Absynthe of Faith in MN on 3/13

Das Ich Live in MN at The Red Sea on 4/2

Vagabon w/Angelica Garcia at 7th St Entry on 4/14

93X The Pit Presents: The Hu at The Armory on 4/23

The Birthday Massacre w/Julien-K at The Fine Line on 4/23

Doomtree at First Avenue on 5/1

Doomtree at The Palace on 5/2

93X Presents: Jinjer w/Suicide Silence and Toothgrinder

Funker Vogt Live in MN at The Red Sea on 6/9

Dawn of Ashes: The Industrial Kaos Tour at The Red Sea on 6/15

Ministry with KMFDM and Front Line Assembly at First Avenue on 7/7

Kraftwerk 3D at The Armory on 7/22

Rammstein at US Bank Stadium on 8/30

Amaranthe w/Battle Beast at Seven Spires at The Cabooze on 9/4




Warduna in Minneapolis, MN on 10/3

Comments

Popular Posts