My Current Favorite Songs

TGIF! Today was a great day for new music. Here is this week's playlist. 

Battle Beast and Arch Enemy dropped new singles, "Master of Illusion" (Battle Beast) and "Deceiver, Deceiver" (Arch Enemy). I was not disappointed by what I have heard. ABBA released a previously unreleased song called "Just a Notion" which will also be on the group's new album Voyage. Love it! 

Dug out some albums I hadn't listened to in ages like Loreena McKennitt's An Ancient Muse, Vagabon's self-titled album, and Blume's Autumn Ruins. I really have forgotten how good Vagabon's second album is. I was going to see her last year but you know...pandemic. Show at 7th St Entry ended up being cancelled for good. I hope one day I can see Vagabon live. 

Songs to check out:
Battle Beast: Master of Illusion
Arch Enemy: Deceiver, Deceiver  
ABBA: Just a Notion
Eleanor: Calendula
Kaelan Mikla: Halastjarnan
Camlann: I'm Nobody
Vagabon: Home Soon

Comments

Popular Posts