My Favorite Bands I Have Discovered via Unite Asia

This year I have really discovered a lot of great metal bands from various regions in Asia. Some of the bands I discovered was on my own with the help of YouTube and Spotify but I also got the assistance from the website Unite Asia. I thought I would post my favorite bands I have discovered through Unite Asia.

Black/crust/doom metal/punk band Gallhammer re-release limited edition demo


Doom Metal Trio Stigmatize Release Live Video From Recent Show


Ex-Vocalist of Self Deconstruction, Kubine, Returns With Industrial Act


Buddhist-Inspired Death/Black Metal Band Dharma Announce Long Awaited EP


Metalcore act Avalanche Return With New Single Taking Amazing Risks in the Music


Metal Act Anna Release Lyric Video For New Track I Warned You


Melodic Death Metal Band GG Project Slay It

Comments

Popular Posts