Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 I forgot to mention this on my blog yesterday that I am back in FB jail for 30 days which is why my FB presence has been silenced. Someone on my friend list got offended by a post of mine and reported it on Friday night, next morning I found out that my account was suspended for 30 days. I am so fed up how my account can be shut down for 30 days but the platform allows misinformation and racism and other forms of bigotry to thrive. I am also PO that someone on my friends list (or some people) reported my post as hateful which led to have my account suspended for 30 days. I will be calling that person/people out when I am back online next month.

Albums:
Asura: Realize

Autumn: Chandelier

Beast in Black: From Hell With Love

Bloodred Hourglass: Kings and Queens

Blume: Ashes

BTS: BTS, The Best

CL: Alpha

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Dua Saleh: Crossover

Eleanor: Breathe Life into the Essence

Eydis Evensen: Bylur

Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit: Georgia Blue

Laang: Haiyang

Lila Downs: La Sandunga

Lovebites: Electric Pentagram

The Mavericks: The Definitive Collection

Mary's Blood: Mary's Blood

Mustafa: When Smoke Rises

Nightwish: Imaginaerum

One Ok Rock: Eye of the Storm

PinkPantheress: to hell with it

Poppy: Flux

Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind

Surma: The Light Within

Third Realm: The Art of Despair

Various Artists: Muppets Haunted Mansion

Playlists:
Songs From Song Exploder

Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk/Darkwave/Shoegaze Mix

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

I Love the '90s

Headbanger's Ball

Comments

Popular Posts