Playlist of the Week

It has been awhile since I have updated my Asian Metal playlist which I renamed it Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal. In fact I have given my 3 playlists which consists of music from various regions in Asia the Sounds of Asia title. I really wanted to find a way to tie these playlists together as cousins and TBH sound a little more professional for my blog.

While I love all 3 of my playlists, the heavy metal playlist will always be my top favorite. I have invested so much time into this playlist. In the process of going through my never ending deep dive into the heavy metal scene across Asia, I have discovered some excellent metal bands. 

Here are my current favorite songs I think readers should check out:
ANNA: I Warned You
Laang: Zai Heian Zhong
Revasseur: March of the Tyrant
Eleanor: Fatal Movement
Show-Ya: Eye to Eye

Comments

Popular Posts