My current favorite songs of the week

Happy Friday! Here is this week's playlist. I have some older tracks but the majority is all songs released in 2019. Still trying to figure out what albums are going to be on my end of the year best of list. I will say that this week has been a great week for new music.

I just discovered the rapper Yugen Blakrock and have a couple of her songs on my playlist. The new Gully Boys EP Phony came out today, it sounds great, particularly fond of the song "Fight Song" which is on the playlist this week. Been listening to the new HuG album a lot lately, classic industrial/metal. I recently discovered that Aesthetic Perfection has a new album called Into the Black so I listened to it. I definitely can say for certain that my taste in music is really not with EBM. It's not bad but not good either. At least it isn't horrible like the new Combichrist album which is hot garbage. That said I do like the song "Mourning Doves" from the new AP.

Songs to check out:
"Fight Song" by Gully Boys
"Wolves+Witches" by Hanzel und Gretyl
"Too Good For You" by Southern Avenue
"Picture Box" by Yugen Blakrock
"Thousand Eyes" by FKA Twigs
"Shady Grove" by Yola

Comments

Popular Posts