Weekly office playlist

I have a four day work week this week. Took Friday off to sleep in because I am going to see the new Star Wars film on Thursday night so list is going to be shorter than usual. I am still in the process of trying to put together my end of the year list so lots of 2019 releases to listen to this week.

Albums:
Aesthetic Perfection: Into the Black

Solitary Experiments: 25th Anniversary Compilation

My Midnight Heart: Chest of Hearts

Jinjer: Macro

Nightwish - Decades: Live in Buenos Aires

Kandace Springs: Indigo

Faun: Marchen and Mythen

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Daybehaviour: Based On a True Story

Cigarettes After Sex: Cry

Loreena McKennitt: LIve at The Royal Albert Hall

Blutengel: Damokles

Box and The Twins: Zerfall

Yola: Walk Through Fire

Southern Avenue: Keep On

Lady Midnight: Death Before Mourning

Banarama: In Stereo

The Ocean Blue: Kings and Queens/Knaves and Thieves

Heilung: Futha

Sabaton: The Great War

Nitro/Noise - Nn: Echoes

Playlists:
My 100 Top Songs of the Decade (new playlist)

On Repeat

Your Top Songs 2019

The Best of 2019

Random Mix 2.0

TC Underground Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts