Playlist of the week

Over the weekend, I decided it to delete my former Random Mix playlist (my version of listening to the radio without dealing with commercials). I chose to delete the playlist because I felt like a good number of songs needs to be retired. I had this itch to tear it down and rebuild it from the ground up. So on Saturday, I started putting together a new Random Mix playlist. This playlist has a lot of faves from the old playlist but also some new songs. I cover a lot of genres on this playlist from country to symphonic metal. I also have thrown in some local music from Autumn (US band), Echo Signal, Wax Lead, Gully Boys, The Rope, and Dessa. Another purpose of this playlist is that I also want to showcase just how diverse my taste in music has become over the years. While I still listen to a good amount of goth/industrial music, I really have been branching out to other genres like country music and hip hop music from China and Vietnam. So far I love what I have created with this new playlist, I hope my readers will too.

Songs to check out:
"The Last of the Mohicans" (metal version) by METALHAWK
"Lay All Your Love On Me" by Amberian Dawn
"Phantom of the Opera" by Floor Jansen, Henk Poort
"Honey On the Moon" by Wax Lead
"New Song No.2" by Gully Boys

Comments

Popular Posts