The Best of 2019: Concert Photos Part 1

I did say last week I would post photos from the concerts I attended in 2019 and here they are. Unfortunately Instagram will only allow me to go as far back as to July. Can't really remember if there were any shows I went to prior to the douchefest Basilica Block Party for Metric and Chvrches. Oh well but on the other hand the most memorable shows I saw was from July through November (last show I went to was Clan of Xymox). My favorite shows I saw this year was Clan of Xymox w/Autumn and The Bellwether Syndicate, Rhiannon Giddens w/Francesco Turrisis, Hatchie, and The HU.

Edit: So I was going through my FB concert albums folder, I was quickly reminded that I prior to the Basilica Block Party, I saw The Foreign Resort w/Panic Priest, Valerie June,  Kaelan Mikla, ACTORS w/Autumn and The Bellwether Syndicate. I will post the remainder photos tomorrow. I plan on uploading them on to Instagram again.



































View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Erica Anderson (@eanderson1974) on






Comments

Popular Posts