What I have been listening to 12/22-12/28

This week has been an interesting week for new music courtesy of Bandcamp and NPR. I love this time of year because it means people posts their Best of lists in the month of December. I love checking out music other people are listening to as opposed to being another Debbie Downer who whines about how obscure the artists on so and so's lists (like many assholes on the internet). My favorite discovery is the self-titled album by Vagabon. Another fave I found online is Sanhedrin. I strongly recommend checking out those artists/bands.

I hope to get my Best of 2019 list posted either at the end of the year or on the first of the new year. I am still picking out albums for my list. I have at least 5-6 albums left to choose. It hasn't been an easy process for me. 2019 has been a great year for music just as much as 2018 was for me.

Albums:










































Playlists:








Podcasts:












Comments

Popular Posts