Music I Am Currently Listening to 04/19-04/25

I finally got my hands on a physical copy of the new Nightwish album Human Nature but it is because I had to order a copy from the Electric Fetus. I had pre-ordered the album through Backstage Rock Shop 2 months ago but the album never arrived after it was shipped out on 3/24. Won't be ordering from overseas anytime soon because my order from Backstage as well as from Battle Beast and Kalidia never arrived or has yet to arrive in the mail. Damn pandemic! I will say I will be ordering music again from the Electric Fetus. I miss going there for my music fix but the least I can during these trying times is to order from them. Anyhoo...Love the new Nightwish album. I like how more ambitious and experimental the band gets with each album.

As I have mentioned on a previous blog entry, I decided to make a separate blog entry for the podcasts I have been listening to for the week. I think they deserve its own blog post.

Here is what I have been listening to this week. My taste in music has been all over the place but then again it has been like that for some time now ;).

Albums:






































Playlists:












Comments

Popular Posts