My 10 favorite songs I have been listening to during quarantine

Just like everyone else, I have been stuck inside my condo for the past few weeks. When I am not working from home (which I freely admit is a privilege since a lot of people are not as fortunate as I am), I am constantly listening to music (and podcasts) while on trolling the internet. Here are my 10 favorite songs I always have to listen to during quarantine. I may make this a weekly post depending on my listening habits.

01. Always With Me from Spirited Away


02. Azam Ali: Ode to Melancholy


03. Kalidia: Circe's Spell


04. Ad Infinitum: Fire and Ice


05. Gary Sandhu w/Jasmine Sandlas: Illegal Weapon


06. Gabriel and the Apocalypse: Beds Are Burning


07. Dust in Mind: This is the End (how appropriate)


08. End of the Dream: Who Do You Think You Are


09. SYM1: Hungry Eyes


10. Omega Lithium: Psjema

Comments

Popular Posts