Weekly Office Playlist

Albums:
Ad Infinitum: Chapter 1: Monarchy

Allen/Olzon: Worlds Apart

Anoushkar Shankar: Love Letters

Blume: Ashes

Bombay Dub Orchestra: 3 Cities

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Delta Rae: The Light

Dust In Mind: Live at the Opera

FKA Twigs: Magdalene

Flor de Toloache: Indestructible

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Hante.: Fierce

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Hatchie: Keepsake

Heilung: Futha

The HU: The Gereg

Joe Hisaishi: My Neighbor Totoro soundtrack

Kalidia: The Frozen Throne

Nightwish: Human Nature

Psy'Aviah: Soul Searching

Rage of Light: Imploder

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

Roniit: XIXI

Talvin Singh: OK

Temperance: Of Jupiter and Moons

Trobar de Morte: 20 Years of Music and Sorcery

Visionatica: Force of Luna

Playlists:
International Mix

Heavy Metal Playlist

Heavy Metal Playlist II

I Love the '80s

I Love the '90s

The Best of Studio Ghibli

My Top 100 Songs of the Decade

Comments

Popular Posts