Weekly Office Playlist

Albums:
Ad Infinitum: Chapter I: Monarchy

Air: Moon Safari

Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

Black Tape For a Blue Girl: Highlights 2016-2020

Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence

Danheim: Skapanir

Delerium: Karma

Dido: Still On My Mind

Dolly Parton: The Grass is Blue

Dust in Mind: From Ashes to Flames

End of the Dream: All I Am

Goldfrapp: Black Cherry

Hatchie: Keepsake

The Highwomen: The Highwomen

Kanga: Eternal Daughter

Lucia: From the Land of Volcanos

Lucinda Williams: Good Souls Better Angels

Mirwais: Production

Rage of Light: Imploder

Rhiannon Giddens: There is No Other (featuring Francesco Turrisi)

Rina Sawayama: SAWAYAMA

Roniit: Xixi Remixes

Royskopp: Melody AM

Siouxsie: Mantaray

Sowulo: Mann

Tashaki Miyaki: Under Cover, Vol.2

Trobar de Morte: Witchcraft

Playlists:
My Favorite Songs From the Early 2000s

Neo-Pagan/Folk Music

International Mix

The Best of Studio Ghibli

Our Native Daughters Playlist

I Love the '80s

I Love the '90s

Comments

Popular Posts