My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

It's Friday and I have completed my 2nd week of self-quarantine. Kinda nice I can work from home but staying inside 24 hours a day is hard. Just learned that Rock the Garden was cancelled. I am so glad I forgot to buy a ticket for the concert. I would have been really disappointed. I wonder if this will happened to this year's Basilica Block Party.  It does make me wonder about the Doomtree and Jinjer shows next month, I am not going to be surprised if they are postponed or cancelled.

On a more positive note, today I heard some new music today. Blutengel and Hocico has collaborated on a new single together called "Obscured", it is pretty solid. Purity Ring finally released a new album called Womb, I love it. Other new releases today includes Ad Infinitium's Chapter I: Monarchy, and Corde Oblique's The Moon is a Dry Bone. I have not heard the debut album by Ad Infinitium but I definitely plan on listening to it. I have listened to a few songs from the album this week. Kinda meh on the new Corde Oblique album.

Songs to Check Out:
"Diamonds" by The Birthday Massacre
"The Blue" Azam Ali
"Who Do You Think You Are" by End of the Dream
"Ruby Insides" by Purity Ring
"Obscured" by Blutengel and Hocico
"Carried Me With You" by Brandi Carlile (from Onward)
"Black Sails" by Kalidia

Comments

Popular Posts