Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I created a couple of new playlists. I decided to go with My Favorite Songs From the Early 2000's.  Last year I created a playlist of my top 100 songs of the decade from 2009 to 2019. I was inspired by Air's soundtrack to The Virgin Suicides to create a playlist of music I was listening to prior to 2009 and before I really got into goth/industrial music full time. Up until 2009, I was listening to mostly electronica music by the likes of Faithless, Delerium, and Conjure One. This was a really fun playlist to work on because I really had to think long and hard what my taste in music was at the time.

Songs to Check Out:
"Cherry Blossom Girl" by Air
"Here Comes That Day" by Siouxsie
"Only This Moment" by Royskopp
"Parade" by Garbage
"Taxi Ride" by Tori Amos
"Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz

Comments

Popular Posts