What I have been listening to 3/29-4/4

FYI...if anyone is wondering why my FB account has been silent, my personal FB has been temporarily suspended through the end of April. I can't use my back up accounts because they are connected with my main account (dumb move on my part). You can find me on Twitter at the handle TCUnderground1. I also have a personal Twitter account at EricaAnd74.

I hate saying this but I kinda miss getting up and going to work as opposed to working from home. The days of the week is starting to blur for me. That said working from home for me has made me work harder in finding ways to amuse myself. I have been listening to a lot of power metal bands like Dust in Mind, End of the Dream, Visionatica, Rage of Light, Ad Infinitum, and my current favorite band Kalidia.

I am also listening to a lot of podcasts. I actually like starting work day off with podcasts like some people like to listen to morning talk radio shows. My new favorite podcast is Home Cooking by Hrishikesh Hirway and Samin Nosrat (of Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat fame). I have been a fan of Samin since 2018 when her limited series Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat hit the airwaves. There is nothing pretentious about Samin and I just adore her infectious laugh. Hrishikesh is a great host too. I believe I had heard him on another food related podcast (either Good Food or The Splendid Table). The two hosts are a lot of fun to listen to, now I have a new podcast to look forward to every week especially since Down the Hill: The Delphi Murders has now finished.

Albums:






























Playlists:










Podcasts:






















Comments

Popular Posts