My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist, it is a mix bag with some singer/songwriter tracks by Rhiannon Giddens, Allison Russell, and Amythyst Kiah; along with some Kpop from BTS. It isn't completely metal 😂. My new favorite metal band (who is from Vietnam) Reborn VN finally uploaded their debut EP Inner War on Spotify. I am so happy about because I can now feature their music on my weekly playlist. Their song "Hymn of Despair" is my favorite track off the EP. The new Ad Infinitum track is dope AF. Definitely will have to buy a physical copy of their new upcoming 2nd  album which comes out in October. The new Chvrches album Screen Violence is pretty good. I won't lie, the music is nearly as memorable as their previous 2 albums IMHO.

Songs to Check Out:
"Hymn of Despair" by Reborn VN (feat. Quan of Bloodshed)
"Final Girl" by Chvrches
"Unstoppable" by Ad Infinitum
"Future King" by Sin Isomer
"Blue Romance" by Blodwen 
"Spawn Awakening" by Vintersea
"Two in One" by Ishtar

Comments

Popular Posts