Album of the Week

I am posting this early today because I am going to the Lynx game tonight and the game starts at 6pm (because they are playing the Connecticut Sun and CT is an hour ahead of MN).

For this week's Album of the Week, I chose the self-titled album by the   Twilight Blooming. Twilight Blooming is a folk/metal band from the Sichuan province in China. I discovered the band through YouTube or Bandcamp earlier this year. They have put out a few indie releases but their self-titled album is their first for the Chinese heavy metal record label Mort Productions (China), they are labelmates with my favorite band DengeL. Twilight Blooming is a solid album from start to finish, and worthy of all metal fans from around the world to listen to. 

Favorite tracks:
Paean of the Mountain
Die Hymne der Sonne
At Dusk
Die Elegie

Comments

Popular Posts