Playlist of the Week

For a long time, I have been wanting to create my own version of Spotify's Heavy Queens playlist. I felt like Spotify's playlist was very Euro/American centric, and totally ignored the awesomeness of the heavy metal scene in the continent of Asia. My playlist certainly has a few familiar names like Nightwish, Sirenia, Leaves' Eyes, I really wanted to make my playlist more about what I love, not what the masses love to listen to. Unfortunately I couldn't included music by Chimeras (Hong Kong), Ephemerality, DengeL, and Twilight Blooming because they are not on Spotify but their music can be heard either on YouTube or Bandcamp. They are all female fronted and worth  listening to.  

Songs to check out:
"The Sea is..." by Serenity in Murder (Japan)
"Ancient Scroll" by Mysterain (China)
"Center F Your Soul" by Ishtar (South Korea)
"Another Night of Solitude" by Crescent Lament (Taiwan)
"Revolution" by RINN (Phillipines)

Comments

Popular Posts