Playlist of the Week

For the past couple of weeks I have been working on a YouTube playlist of songs that I am not able to listen to on Spotify and Bandcamp, and want to listen to the music while I am working. Some song titles were no translated into English so I didn't write anything in their space since I don't read Cantonese/Mandarin. Most of the bands are from China but there are bands from Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Japan. My favorite bands right now are DengeL, Ephemerality, Chimeras, Silent Resentment, and Sungoddess. Some of the bands I found on my own but a lot of the bands I found through the YouTube channel of Fan Dragon Xiangzi . The person who runs that channel has really exposed me to some great bands I probably would never have found on my own. So shout out to Fan Dragon Xiangzi.  Their YT channel is awesome!  

Tracklist:
Silent Resentment: Kiss Your Blood Out  
Silent Resentment: Fall From Heaven
Ephemerality: Frozen Moon (live footage)
Ephemerality: ???? (it is a fairly new single)
ESSE: Love, Freedom
Sungoddess: shun-dou
Sungoddess: Higeki
Sungoddess: Zetsubo
Ritual Day: Weak Light of Silence
Silent Hell: Reject
Silent Hell: Drama
Silent Hell: Jump
Walking After U: Highway to Hell (AC/DC cover)
Parasite: Stand Alone
Dark Haze
Empty Eyes
Empty Eyes
Chimeras: live performance
Chimeras: Untitled
Chimeras: Devoidness
Leviathan: Malaya
ALI PROJECT
Shadow: Forever Chaos
Ghost Cries: Lost Reverie
Ghost Cries: Holy Grail Saga
Reborn: The Broken Compass
Reborn: SIK
Reborn: The Hymn of Despair
DengeL: 2020 [Full album]
Silent Resentment: Catch
Silent Resentment: Death is Utopia
Chimeras: Mind Deception
Chimeras: The Seven Doors
Chimeras: Order of Chaos
Chimeras: Hidden Label
DengeL: Death is the Beginning
Dengel: Rhapsody in the Wind
Maverick: Lilac
Dark Haze
Wagakki Band w/Amy Lee: Bring Me to Life
Silent Resentment: The Little Mermaid, After Forever, The Bible of Love, Der Tang Der Tolengraeber
Crimson Flag: live footage
Crimson Flag: live footage
Avalanche: Innocents
Catching String
DengeL live in 2007
Mysterain 2021 single
Insecticide: Locked City
Toreador: Evil CIty
DengeL: Fall In Love With Your Lies


Comments

Popular Posts