2022 Releases I Have Heard So Far (updated)

I thought now would be a good time to update my list of 2022 releases that I have currently heard. I will post the final list at the end of the year or in the beginning of 2023. I posted the original list in April, and since then I have heard quite a few new 2022 releases. So far, I am impressed by the music I have heard so far. 

2022 has been a great year for J-metal. Bands like Bridear, Fate Gear, Undead Corporation, Mai Yajima,Mardelas, Omelas, and Unlucky Morpheus released some excellent music. Outside of the Japanese metal scene, really digging the new albums by Battle Beast, Hatchie, White Lies, and Sabaton.

A-Lin: Link

A Crowd of Rebellion: ABANDONSYSTEM_(Your Voice Edition)

Alice Glass: Prey//IV

Apink: Horn

Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

The Birthday Massacre: Fascination

Bloodywood: Rakshak

Bridear: Aegis of Athena

Camlann: Train to 86th Street

Cat Powers: Covers

Collide: Notes From the Universe

Dreamcatcher: Apocalypse: Save Us

Eric Nam: There and Back

Fate Gear: Killers in the Sky

Faun: Pagan

FKA Twigs: CAPRISONGS

Floor Jansen: Live in Amsterdam

Florence and The Machine: Dance Fever

Go With Strangers: Finding Ikigai

Hatchie: Giving the World Away

Hocico: HyperViolent

Hrishikesh Hirway: Rooms I Used To Call My Own

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence: Mogari/Imperial Circus Dead Decadence

JVNA: Hope in Chaos (Remixes)

Kat Leon/Jo Blankenburg: The World is Waiting

Kate Havnevik: Lightship

Kostnateni: Ohen hori Tam, Kdle Padl

Kvyle: Ambition

The Linda Linda's: Growing Up

Lucius: Second Nature

Mai Yajima: Metamorphose

Mardelas: Infinite Trinity

Mitski: Laurel Hell

Miwa: Sparkle

Mondtraume: The Unknown Path

Monsta X: Shape of Love

Moonlight Haze: Animus

Nocturna: Daughters of the Night

Omelas: Dawn

Oreskaband: Bohemia

Poison Garden: Army of Dreamers

Purity Ring: Graves

re:lapse - re:lapse II ep

rezz: Spiral

Rolling Quartz: Fighting

Sabaton: The War to End All Wars

Sabaton: The Symphony to End All Wars

Saisega: The Sun

Sasami: Squeeze

Scala and Kolacny: Gloaming

Solitary Experiments: Every Now and Then EP

Sym1: All That You Want

Tears For Fears: The Tipping Point

Tears of Tragedy: And

Undead Corporation: Fake EP

Undead Corporation: J.O.I.N.T

Unlucky Morpheus: Evolution

Various Artists: Turning Red soundtrack

Viviankrist + risaripa: FUYU

Whale Done!: Lost in Translation

White Lies: As I Try Not to Fall

Windrunner: Tan

X Marks the Pedwalk: New/End

Comments

Popular Posts