Album of the Week

Last week I watched the Netflix special Hikaru Utada: Live Sessions From Air Studios. Hikaru Utada is a Japanese American pop artists. The live in studio performance features songs from her new album Bad Mode with a few older tracks like "Hotel Lobby" and "About Me". The studio performance was recorded in London. It premiered on Netflix earlier this month. The entire vibe of the live performance feels intimate and personal. It is a great soundtrack to start my morning off when I clock in for work. I love watching the performance as well as listen to it on my tablet. This live performance is a nice companion piece to Hikaru's latest release Bad Mode (a great album might I add). My favorite songs are "One Last Kiss", "Find Love", and "Face My Fears".

Comments

Popular Posts