My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF!  It has been a good week in music for me. A lot of music from South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan on this week's playlist but I got some other types of music in the mix. 

I been listening to '80s synthpop band Soft Ballet from Japan and Jaurim, an alternative rock band from South Korea. I got a few songs by both songs on this week's playlist. I have been particularly listening a lot to Soft Ballet. They remind me so much of early Depeche Mode. If anyone has a Spotify account, I suggest checking out their playlist This is SOFT BALLET which is 4 hours of their music."After Images" and "Escape" are my current favorite Soft Ballet songs. I also recommend listening to This is JAURIM , a playlist of essential Jaurim tracks.  These 2 bands I think people really need to hear even if one of them is no longer together (Soft Ballet).

Songs to check out:
"Senkuono Overlord" by Mai Yajima 
"Get It" by Undead Corporation
"Day After Day" by Mondtraume
"Rolling Shit" by Solemn
"After Images" by Soft Ballet
"Written On a Leaf" by Jaurim
"And Dream of Sheep" by Kate Bush
"You're Our Relative" by Otyken  

Comments

Popular Posts