Playlist of the Week

It took me awhile to choose the songs for my playlist but I finally finished my playlist of my 100 favorite songs of all time. I chose songs from my youth and all the way to the present moment as an adult. I just threw the playlist together. The songs are not in order. It would have taken me long to figure out the order of the songs. I didn't have the patience to organize my favorite songs in order 😄.  I did write out a list of my 20 favorite songs of all time.

My Top 20 Favorite Songs of All Time:
01. The Bonny Swans by Loreena McKennitt
02. A Little Respect by Erasure
03. All Through the Night by Cyndi Lauper
04. Ball and Chain by Social Distortion
05. Joey by Concrete Blonde
06. Gepetto by Belly
07. If She Knew What She Wants by The Bangles
08. 500 by Lush
09. Major Tom by Peter Schilling
10. Neverending Story by Limahl
11. Lips Like Sugar by Echo and The Bunnymen
12. Back to Black by Amy Winehouse
13. Bury My Lovely by October Project
14. Sugar and Spice by Hatchie
15. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
16. Always With me by Yumi Kimura (from Spirited Away soundtrack)
17. Spiders by Ashbury Heights
18. Go Away by 2NE1
19. Coat of Many Colors by Dolly Parton
20. Passenger by Siouxsie and The Banshees

Comments

Popular Posts