Album of the Week

Last week, I finally got around to checking out the music of the Japanese synthpop band SOFT BALLET. I came across one of their music videos on YouTube and was hooked. The first album I listened to was their compilation SOFT BALLET 1989-1991 the Best, which features their hits from 1989-1991. It was a really great introduction to the band's music. Their music is classic 80s synthpop. They remind me of Depeche Mode, OMD, and Bronski Beat. I am currently going through their catalog on Spotify. Earth Born and Document are my current favorite albums, and certainly recommend giving them a listen. Once I have listened to all of their albums, I hope to post a list of their albums from my favorite to least favorite SOFT BALLET albums, and probably create a playlist of my favorite songs by the band.

Songs to Check Out:
"Ko. Ka. Ge. Ni"
"After Images"
"Escape"
"Twist of Love"


Comments

Popular Posts