Playlist of the Week

With 2022 halfway over, I decided to put together my current favorite songs of the year. I did have my now deleted 2022 Mix but I decided to scrap it. II wanted to cut down the list to Over the weekend, I put together a playlist of 20 of my favorite songs that came out this year, and most importantly recently (in the past 2 months). I felt that by keeping my playlist to a certain amount of songs, I did not want certain songs get lost in the mix. I will update this playlist with new songs  on a monthly basis.  Enjoy!

Songs to Check Out:
"Spirit Boy" by Graveyard Club  
"Something (Ruined Conflict remix)" by Mondtraume
"Masquerade" by Mai Yajima
"Turn to Gold" by Night Sins
"My Galaxy" (feat. Lu Szu-Chien) by Inchaos 
"Revolt" by Serenity in Murder
"Kenshi Subete Heyru" by Bloody Tyrant

Comments

Popular Posts