My 10 Favorite Songs From Song Exploder

Today, I was listening to the latest episode of Song Exploder, my favorite music podcast hosted by Hrishikesh Hirway. I was inspired to post my 10 favorite songs that were featured on this podcast. I just posted the link to the podcast but people can listen to it on all streaming platforms like Spotify and Apple Music. Not only do I recommend listening to these songs but also to the Song Exploder episodes. Hearing the stories about them from the artists themselves is really fascinating.

01. The War on Drugs "I Don't Live Here Anymore"


02.Yusuf/Cat Steves "Father and Son"


03. Fleetwood Mac "Go Your Own Way"


04. Vagabon "Water Me Down"


05. Garbage "Felt"


06. Best Coast "Feeling Okay"


07. Bat For Lashes "Kids in the Dark"


08. Health "Stonefist"


09. Old Crow Medicine Show "Dearly Departed Friend"


10. Mustafa "Air Force"

Comments

Popular Posts