Album of the Week

This is a day late because I had been in a bad mood all afternoon yesterday for no apparent reason. I took a mental break from the internet after I clocked out for the day. Just a reminder, I am taking an indefinite hiatus from Twitter. I have a Post account at eanderson74 . I decided to not have the Post app on my phone. I realize that I am consuming way too much social media.  I will only be on it in the mornings and evenings (before and after work). This year I am focusing on my mental health and try to limit my use of social media.

Anyhoo, last week I discovered that the Sichuan province folk metal band Twilight Blooming released a new EP called Song of the Warrior. The EP is incredible. The Celtic influence really shines in the music here. The band also has a full length album from 2021 that is also worth listening to Twilight Blooming.

Comments

Popular Posts