Music I Listened to in December

Happy New Year! Here is my monthly list of all the music I listened to for the month. I listened to a lot of heavy metal music in December. I fell down the proverbial rabbit hole and started checking out bands in the Mexican heavy metal scene. I found some really great bands like Cemican (folk/death metal band) and Aryem (symphonic metal band). Mexico is definitely not a country to sleep on when it comes to heavy metal.

Off-topic: I decided not to delete my Twitter account but I am going to be locking it up at the end of the month and deleting the app from my phone at the end of this month. This is going to be indefinite hiatus from Twitter. I may or may not be back on it. I feel like I need to focus on myself. I have come to realize in recent weeks how damaging the doomscrolling on the app has had an effect on my mental health as well as my physical health. You can find me on Post at eanderson74. I have my IG and FB accounts linked on my Post account.

A
Ad Infinitum: Chapter 1 - Monarchy
Alexander Desplat: Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio
Amber Dawn: Take a Chance (A Metal Tribute to ABBA)
Anna Fiori: Magna Tonalli
Anna Fiori: Magna Mater
Aravt: Guren
Arch Enemy: Deceivers
ArkRoyal: Vengeance
ArkRoyal: Rise
Aryem: The Bird's Assembly
Aryem: Dangerous Paradise
Astro Bunny: Ruthless Monster

B
BlackBraid: BlackBraid I
Blackthorn:Gossamer Witchcraft
Blodwen: XII (XII Version)
Blodwen: Requiem for Odette

C
Cemican: In Ohtil Teouohtica in Miquiztli

D
The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings
Deathless Legacy: Mater Lavarum
Defacing God: The Resurrection of Lilith
DengeL: Promised

E
The Either: Distant Fireworks
El Cuervo de Poe: Ex-Libris
Elane: Blackvale
The Erinyes: The Erinyes

F
Fanny: Fanny

G
Garasi: II
G.E.M: Revelations
Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

H
Hada de Beng: Despertando ala Verdad
Haley Kiyoko: Panarama
Hikaru Utada: First Love
The Hu: Rumble of Thunder
Hydrah: Make Me Believe EP
Hydrah: Lucid EP

I
Ibuki: My Life
Inchaos: A Reason to Be Found EP

J
Jaurim: Merry Spooky Christmas
Josh Vietti: Modern Symphony 2010

K
Kalevala: Matenb
Kam Ata: Tengri Teg
King Princess: Hold On Baby
Kokusyoku Sumire: Occult

L
Lila Downs: Desde Bellas Artes Mexico
Lilith PH: Life and Death
Lin-Manuel Miranda - Encanto soundtrack
Liv Moon: Our Stories
Ludwig Goransson: Black Panther - Wakanda Forever
Lunatica: Back to the 80s

M
Muna: Muna
Mysterain: After the End of the Valley

N
Nav Katze: Fragment - Lilac +1
Nell: Colors in Black
NoSo: Stay Proud of Me

O
Onmyo-Za: Haoh Hyouoh

R
The Rose: Heal
Royskopp: Profund Memories III

S
Saidan: Onryo II - Her Spirit Eternals
Serenity in Murder: The Eclipse
SheHara: Fountain of Memory
Shiny Toy Guns: III
Simon Franglen: Avatar - The Way of Water
Sincerity Green: The Oocean of Dreams
Sleeping Romance: We Are All Shadows
Sonicave: Rushing Hours
Spiritbox: Eternal Blue
Sumi Jo: In Love

T
Tove Lo: Sunshine Kitty
Trampled by Turtles: Alpenglow
TRiDENT: D-X
Turan Ethno: Folk Ensemble: Ep Typah2011

U
Undead Corporation: J.O.I.N.T (deluxe edition)

V
V/A: Black Panther-Wakanda Forever: Music From and Inspired By
V/A: Tarzan: The Broadway Musical
Vintersea: Illuminated
Visions of Atlantis: The Deep and the Dark

W
Walk in Darkness: Leaves Rolling in Time
Wardruna: Kvitravn
William Orbit: The Painter
Windrunner: Tan

X
Xandria: The Wonders Still Waiting

Y
Youha: Love You More


Comments

Popular Posts