Best of 2022: My Top 25 Albums

Happy New Year! It is time for me to share my favorite albums of 2022. I definitely listened to a lot of heavy metal in 2022 but it was also a year in pop music for me. I absolutely loved the new albums by Muna and Tove Lo. Those 2 albums cranked out bop after bop. Got some local Minnesota music on the list. Just started listening to the new Trampled by Turtles album Alpenglow. It is so good. I definitely see why it is on other people's best of lists. The new Graveyard Club album Moonglow is fantastic too. I wish I could have found the time to see the band live before they went on hiatus. I heard a slew of excellent metal from Japan. I couldn't include all of the releases I heard in the past year but my top favorites is the debut album by Omelas (feat. ex-Ghost Cries singer Coco), Adam by MistoriA, and Our Stories by Liv Moon. I definitely plan on posting a list of albums on Thursday of honorable mentions for my best of 2022 list featuring albums I just couldn't squeeze into my top 25.

25. Trampled by Turtles: Alpenglow


24. The Cast of Matilda the Musical: Roald Dahl's Matilda The Musical


23. Liv Moon: Our Stories


22. Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Cool It Down


21. The Rose: Heal


20. Graveyard Club: Moonflower


19. Heilung: Drif


18. Amberian Dawn: Take A Chance (A Metal Tribute to ABBA)


17. The Hu: Rumble of Thunder


16. Noso: Stay Proud of Me


15. Bloodywood: Rakshak


14. The Linda Lindas: Growing Up


13. Walk in Darkness: Leaves Rolling in Time


12. SRSQ: Ever Crashing


11. Oceans of Slumber: Starlight and Ash


10. Go With Strangers: Finding Ikigai


09. Battle Beast: Circus of Doom


08. Various Artists: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Music From and Inspired By


07. G.E.M: Revelations


06. John Williams: The Berlin Concert


05. Muna: Muna


04. Tove Lo: Dirt Femme


03. MistoriA: Adam


02. Arch Enemy: Deceivers


01. Omelas: Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts