My Current Favorite Playlists

In the past few weeks, I have been really inspired to create new Spotify playlists to listen to, as well as update a few of my older playlists. Maybe because it is January and the weather is either too snowy or too cold thus, I need to perk up my mood with music. I thought I would post my current favorite playlists I have been listening to on a daily basis. 

1) Japanese Metal Mix - This is my newest playlist. I was listening to a live performance of "Spellbound" by the Japanese speed metal band Lovebites when I was inspired to put together a mix of my favorite songs by my favorite Japanese heavy metal bands. At the moment, it is 60 songs, 5 hours of music. It is a solid mix. My favorite artists and bands on this playlist includes: Ghost Cries, Omelas, Ancient Myth, Serenity in Murder, Mai Yajima, Liv Moon, and Ibuki.

2) Minnesota Mix - 2 weeks ago I created this mix of my favorite local artists/bands (past/present). I did three songs by each of the artists and bands. 73 songs, 5 hours of music.

3) 2023 Playlist - I started this mix 2 weeks ago. I will be updating it as much as possible. 

4) Songs by Tanveer Evans - Playlist of all of Tanveer Evans songs. Tanveer Evans is a Bangladeshi pop artist. Love his music.

5) Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal - My personal favorite playlist. I created this playlist 2 years ago next month. I was inspired to do a deep dive into the metal scene all over the continent of Asia. The journey has been a fun one and one that will never end.

6) January Mix - My favorite songs I have been listening to this month.


Comments

Popular Posts