Playlist of the Week

I recently updated My Favorite Musicals playlist on Spotify. Last weekend, I watched the excellent Netflix Matilda the Musical. I decided to add some of the songs from that particular soundtrack as well as the film version of In The Heights to my playlist. 

In case anyone forgot or doesn't know, I created this playlist after I went to Chicago in November and saw Wicked the Musical. When I got home from my trip, I started listening to a bunch of musicals and ended up creating a playlist of my favorite songs from those soundtracks.

Songs to Check Out:
"Revolting Children" (Matilda the Musical)
"Skid Row (Downtown)" (Little Shop of Horrors)
"The Morning Report" (The Lion Queen"
"America" (West Side Story)
"Dancing Through Life" (Wicked the Musical)

Comments

Popular Posts