Best of 2022: Honorable Mentions

As I said on my blog post on 1/3/2023, I am doing a follow up list of albums I could not fit on my best of list. It is a list of honorable mentions.

20. Mai Yajima: Metamorphose


19. Astro Bunny: Ruthless Monster


18. Windrunner: Tan


17. Defacing God: The Resurrection of Lilith


16. Ibuki: My Life


15. MistoriA: Eve


14. Kokusyoku Sumire: Occult

13. Zola Jesus: Arkhon


12. Hikaru Utada: Bad Mode


11. Metric: Formentera


10. Lizzo: Special


09. Nini Music: Legends


08. BlackBraid: BlackBraid I


07. Alexandre Desplat: Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio


06. Elane:Blackvale


05. Various Artists: Roald Dahl's Matilda the Musical


04. Xandria: The Wonders Still Awaiting


03. InFission: Dark Energy


02. Heterochrome: From the Ashes


01. Visions of Atlantis: Pirates

Comments

Popular Posts