Heavy metal albums from Asia worth listening to

This week I was planning on to continue listening to all of The Cure's studio albums, and post my favorite songs from those albums BUT plans changed. I ended up falling down the proverbial rabbit hole and started listening to any heavy metal album from various parts of Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, etc...etc...). Because this Friday is the Lunar New Year (for me itis the Tet New Year), I decided to explore Spotify's catalog and see if I could find some heavy metal music from all parts of Asia. Here are my favorite albums I have found (so far) on my journey into the heavy metal scene in Asia. I am not going to lie there were some albums I just couldn't get into but for the most party, I really enjoyed what I have discovered and am enjoying this journey into a scene outside western culture.













Comments

Popular Posts