My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday and Happy Chinese/Tet/Lunar New year!Here is this week's playlist. 

Solar Fake and Pale Waves released new albums (Enjoy Dystopia and Who Am I?) today. I got a chance to listen to them today and really enjoyed what I heard. I am particularly a big fan of Pale Wave's new album. I loved their first album and was really anticipating Who Am I?. I was not disappointed in what I had heard. 

A lot of this week's playlist consists mostly of heavy metal music from China, Japan, and Vietnam however I have thrown some old school post-punk, along with some more recent music in the EBM scene.

Songs to Check Out:
"Miracle Mile" by Annie
"Easy" by Pale Waves
"Arrive Somewhere" by Solar Fake
"The Song" by Black Kirin
"Eternal Fire of Heart" by Ego Fall
"Mother Mongolia" by Altan Urag
"Sakura" by Windrunner

Comments

Popular Posts