My 10 Current Favorite Earworms

There are just some songs I have been completely obsessed over for the past week or two, and been listening to them repeatedly on Spotify. Here are my 10 favorite earworms. When I say "earworm", I don't mean that it in a negative way. It is a positive thing. Also I am no embarrassed to say I like Darius Rucker's foray into country music or the UK pop group Steps. Gatekeeping is so damn obnoxious and annoying AF. People can GFT with that shit.

01. Steps: Something In Your Eyes


02. Cher: Super Trouper (from Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again)


03. Edie Brickell: A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall


04. Solar Fake: Join Me In Death


05. Helalyn Flowers: Rosso Atlantide


06. ACTORS: Strangers


07. Annie: Corridors of Time


08. Mary's Blood: Forever Love


09. Darius Rucker: Wagon Wheel


10. Black Kirin: The Song

Comments

Popular Posts