My Current Favorite Songs

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist. Blutengel released a new song from their upcoming album Fountain of Destiny It is a version of the Alphaville classic "Forever Young". That was all I needed to convince me to pre-order it via Bandcamp. I love their version of the song. I also ordered the new Helalyn Flowers album Airesis this week too. I have been listening to their new album every day. Of course been listening to a lot of Chinese/Japanese metal this week. I definitely recommend listening to Onmyo-Za, Black Kirin, Liv Blood, and Mysterain. Those are my current favorite bands ATM. 

Songs to check out:
"Forever Young" by Blutengel
"Halos" by Helalyn Flowers
"The Untold Story" by Annie
"Something In Your Eyes" by Steps
"Icarus" by Liv Moon
"Blood Oath" by Black Kirian

Comments

Popular Posts