Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It's Sunday afternoon and time to start thinking of what I want to listen to during my work hours.

Albums:
Aldious: Unlimited Diffusion

Annie: Dark Hearts

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Black Kirin: Xiao Shao

Blume: Ashes

BTS: BE

Curve: Cuckoo

Dido: Still On My Mind

The Foreign Resort: The American Dream

Heilung: Futha

Liv Moon: R.E.D ep

Luna Sea: Cross

Mardelas: Mardelas II

Mary's Blood: Bloody Palace

Mongol: The Return

Mysterain: The Heroine

Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful

Olox: US Dojdu

Pale Waves: Who Am I?

Solar Fake: Enjoy Dystopia

Suldusk: Lunar Falls

Wagikki Band: Best Collection

Wagikki Band: Best Collection II

Windrunner: Mai

Playlists:
All Things Asian 2.0

All Things Asian

The Gambler: My Favorite Country Music Songs

Krypteria/And Then She Came Playlist

Heavy Metal Mix

TC Underground Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts