My 20 Favorite Metal Albums Of All Time

 Not long ago I started putting together a list of my favorite heavy metal albums. My plan is to go as high as to 100. I currently am up to 73 so I am getting close to my goal. In the meantime, I decided to post a sample of my list and what some of it will look like. This is a general ranking, not official so when I post my 100 favorite metal albums list, the albums here will most likely be ranked elsewhere. 

20. Ritual Day: Weak Light of Silence EP

19. Serenity in Murder: Reborn

18. Gallhammer: Gloomy Lights

17. Hanzel und Gretyl: 2012 Zwanzig Zwolf

16. Arch Enemy: War Eternal

15. Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

14. Fractal Gates: The Light That Shines

13. Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind

12. Karkaos: Empire

11. Vintersea: Illuminated

10. Krypteria: In Media Res

09. Black Kirin: Gengzi

08. Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful

07. Mysterain: Fall of the Song Dynasty

06. Undead Corporation: Flash Back

05. Blodwen: Winter Falls

04. Onmyo-Za: Kishi Bojin 

03. Serenity in Murder: The Eclipse

02. Chthonic: Takasago Army

01. Ephemerality: Ephemerality

Comments

Popular Posts