Playlist of the Week

I recently created a new playlist featuring songs from fairly new bands that has caught my undivided attention. All of the bands either have released a few singles out or one EP/full length album, and are currently active. I found the majority of these bands through the website Unite Asia, the exception is Li Dao, Reborn VN, and Inchaos . That site has been a really great resource for music (punk/hardcore/metal) in numerous regions of Asia. At the moment, I am particularly digging the sounds of Reborn VN, Dharma, Chimeras, Avalanche, Stigmatize, and Kubine.

This Spotify playlist is fairly short because not every band is on Spotify. Definitely I plan on adding more bands to the list when I find bands that gets my attention and I think needs some exposure on my blog. I will probably try to update this playlist once a month.








Comments

Popular Posts